Hakuba Goryu & Hakuba47 common season pass (22-23)
Kindly note the following for all Season Pass purchases;
- All Early Bird Season Passes require payment to be completed by the sale expiry date. If payment has not be received by this time then the pass will no longer be reserved at an Early Bird price.
- Passes purchased through Hakuba47 must be collected at Hakuba47, and may not be collected from Hakuba Goryu.
Hakuba Goryu & Hakuba 47 common season pass is avaiable for whole season.
It cannot be used for night skiing in Toomi Slope.
|Advance season pass A||¥55,000||Limited price 1st Aug～30th Sep *Not valid for night skiing.|
|Advance season pass B||¥65,000||Limited price 1st Oct to 30th Nov *Not valid for night skiing.|
|Regular season pass||¥70,000||Ordinary price from 1st Dec *Not valid for night skiing.|
|Senior season pass||¥60,000||For 60 years old until 79 years old. *Not valid for night skiing.|
|Grand Senior season pass||Free||For above 80 years old. *Not valid for night skiing.|
|Child season pass||¥35,000||For 6 years old until 12 years old. *Not valid for night skiing.|
|Kids season pass||Free||For under 6 years old *Not valid for night skiing.|
|Spring season pass||¥40,000||Avaiable from 1st Mar until the end of season *Not valid for night skiing.|
The following applies to all Season Pass holders;
- Passes may be confiscated or revoked if the holder is in violation of any of the rules or regulations of Hakuba47 and Hakuba Goryu ski areas.
Our most common example of this is skiing outside of the resort boundaries, as doing this is strictly prohibited throughout most of Japan for safety reasons.
- Any lost or stolen passes must be reported to Hakuba47 immediately. Replacements will not be issued, so please take great care not to loose yours.
- Use of a season pass by anyone other than the registered pass holder, or alterations to the season pass, will result in cancellation of that pass.
- Season passes are non-refundable and non-transfeable. They are to be used for the season they were purchased. Any exceptions to this rule are at the discretion of Hakuba47 and Hakuba Goryu. Fraudulent use of your season pass will result in confiscation and prosecution for all parties involved, as well as any applicable usage and administration fees that may apply.
- Season Passes are valid for the duration of the season. Spring season passes are valid from March 1st to the end of the ski season.
- Season Passes are not valid for night skiing.
- A Season Pass without the resort`s official stamp is void.
- Any breakage or alterations to a pass may cause irreparable damage to the IC chip and render it invalid. Please look after your pass.
- A Season Pass must be in the holder's possession at all times on the mountain. Please show your pass to the staff when accessing Hakuba Goryu or Hakuba 47.
- All pass holders at Hakuba47 must abide by the Snow Users Responsibility Code. Misconduct will result in the withdrawal or suspension of the pass and any relating privileges. No refund will be issued. Misconduct refers to the above conditions, all rules relating to the resort and antisocial or inappropriate personal conduct.
2022-23 Season Pass Holder Benefits
1. SNOWBIRDS CLUB benefits
If you bring the season pass of Able Hakuba Goryu & Hakuba47 to SNOW BIRDS CLUB affiliated ski resorts, you can purchase the adult lift 1-day ticket at half price. In addition, you can get 5 special discount tickets that can be used at SNOW BIRDS CLUB affiliated ski resorts.
- * Not only the holder but also the family members of holder may be eligible for the discount.
- * Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- * Please check the website of each ski resort for details on the benefits.
2. "Restaurant 10% OFF" by showing the season pass (designated restaurant only)
Designated restaurants are as follows:
- Restaurant Hull (Escal Plaza2F)
- Restaurant Alps360 on summit (Alps Daira Area)
- Restaurant Shyandool (IImori Base Area)
- RAMEN DAIGAKU (Iimori Base Area)
- Pizza House Luis (Hakuba47 Base)
- Restaurant Alice (Hakuba47 Base)
3. You can get 3 additional "50% off discount coupon for 1-day tickets" that can be used within Able Goryu & HAKUBA47
4. Additional Night ski ticket discount!
Discounts on night ski on the Toomi slope. Adults 500 yen OFF, elementary school students 300 yen OFF
5. Discount on hot spring bathing entrance fee! (Escal Plaza Ryujin no Yu, Juro no Yu, Hakuba Ryujin Onsen)
6. Early Bird exclusive benefits (purchase before 2022/9/30)
Those who purchase Season Pass by September 30, 2022 will get a chance to win a luxurious prize!
- [1st prize] 2023-24 season Hakuba Goryu & Hakuba47 season pass(1 person)
- [2nd prize] 10,000 yen Voucher for Accommodation (4 people)
- [3rd prize] Goryu 47 Original Goggle Sock (10 people)
- [4th prize] Free Pizza Voucher of Luis Pizza(47 Ski Resort) (10 people)
- [5th prize] Ryujin no Yu free bath ticket (10 people)
Night Skiing Season Pass
Able Hakuba Goryu Toomi Slope "Goryu Night Skiing Season Pass"
From the end of December to the end of March, enjoy the "Goryu Night Sking" for unlimited time!
Business Period / Late December 2022 - 21st March 2023
Business hours /
Available Chairlift / Toomi Sky 4 Chairlift * 1
- ・Depending on the slope situation such as lack of snow, night skiing may be suspended during the scheduled business period.
- ・*1 29th Dec to 3rd Jan, and Saturdays, Sundays, holidays during the night skiing business period, Toomi 2nd Pair Lift will also operate.
|Night Skiing Season Pass A||¥20,000||2022/9/1～12/15|
|Night Skiing Season Pass||¥32,000||2022/12/16～|
The entering fee for Ryujin Hot Bath at Escal Plaza is discounted to 300 yen for adults (list price 700 yen), Elementary school students are 150 yen (list price 400 yen) Eligible for 22-23 (Adult or Elementary school students) Goryu Night Skiing Season Pass Holder Only .
How to buy.
Please purchase online OR visit our Ticket Counter at Escal Plaza to purchase your tickets.
You could make application with your digital ID photo.
Please enter the necessary information in the application form and send the digital ID photo at the same time.
Please prepare the digital ID photo before filling out the form.
- Please do not wear glasses, sunglasses and hat etc. in your ID photo
- The recommended photo size is at least 300px on the long side
- The recommended resolution is at least 100dpi
- The file restriction is up to 5MB
To purchase directly at the Ticket Counter
- 1.The ID photo will be taken at the Ticket Counter.
- 2.Payment can be made by cash OR credit card for your desired Season Pass.
2022-2023 HAKUBA VALLEY SEASON PASS
Get access to 10 snow resorts across Hakuba, Otari, and Omachi with just 1 pass!
Valid at Hakuba Sanosaka, ABLE Hakuba Goryu, Hakuba47, Hakuba Happo-one, Hakuba Iwatake, Tsugaike Mountain Resort, Hakuba Norikura, Hakuba Cortina, Kashimayari, and Jiigatake. It cannot be used for night skiing in Toomi Slope.