Hakuba Goryu / 47 lift ticket prices
|Ticket type||Adult18 ~ 49||Senior50 ~ 69||Senior (G)70+||Youth12 ~ 17||JuniorElementary school||Note|
|1 day||¥5,500||¥4,500||¥4,000||¥2,900||Beginning ~ 17:00 (subject to change)|
|1 day (discounted)||¥4,500||¥4,000||¥2,300||Open ~ Dec 15 & Mar 16 ~ Closed|
|Family 1 day||1 adult + 1 elementary student ¥6,900||Beginning ~ 17:00 (subject to change)|
|2 day||¥10,000||¥8,600||¥7,700||¥5,400||2 consecutive days|
|3 day||¥13,500||¥12,300||¥11,100||¥7,500||3 days, consecutive or nonconsecutive|
|Half day||¥4,500||-||-||¥2,300||Beginning ~ 13:00 OR 12:00 ~ close|
|Disability 1 day||¥3,800||¥2,200||Up to one companion for same price|
|Book of tickets (11 points)||¥4,500||¥2,300||Lifts = 1 point,
gondola = 2 points
|One use only||¥450||¥230||Only for a lift|
|Night||¥2,500||¥1,300||Toomi Slope only (18:00 ~ 21:30)|
|Kids 1 day||Free for kids below elementary school age|
- ¥500 deposit is required for the ticket excepting only one use ticket.
You will get it back with the machine next to the ticket center.
- For night skiing, you will need to use the night ticket or only one use ticket.
You cannot use your 1 day, 2 days ticket or others.
- For early morning skiing, you can use all the vaild tickets excepting afternoon's half day ticket, night ticket and night season ticket.
HAKUBA VALLEY TICKET
HAKUBA VALLEY TICKET
The lift ticket can be used at 10 different ski resorts in Hakuba Valley.
Participating ski resorts
Able Hakuba Goryu, Hakuba47, Hakuba Happo-One, Hakuba Iwatake, Tsugaike kogen, Hakuba Norikura, Hakuba Cortina, Kashimayari, Jiigatake, Sanosaka
|Ticket type||Adult(13+)||Child(6 ~ 12)||Note|
|1day ticket||¥ 6,100||¥ 3,500||valid only on the day of purchase|
|2day ticket||¥ 11,000||¥ 6,100||valid for 3 days from the first day of use|
|3day ticket||¥ 16,300||¥ 9,200||valid for 5 days from the first day of use|
|4day ticket||¥ 21,700||¥ 12,100||valid for 7 days from the first day of use|
|5day ticket||¥ 27,100||¥ 15,200||valid for 9 days from the first day of use|
|6day ticket||¥ 32,500||¥ 18,200||valid for 10 days from the first day of use|
|7day ticket||¥ 37,900||¥ 21,200||valid for 11 days from the first day of use|
- All rates are in ¥JPY and inclusive of 10% consumption tax.
- There is no deposit with HAKUBA VALLEY lift ticket.
- You cannot use HAKUBA VALLEY lift ticket for night skiing.
The Ticket center is located at the 2nd floor of the Escal Plaza.
Operating period 2019 OPEN ~ 2020 May 6
Ticket Window Opening Hours
|~ Dec 20||8:00 ~ 17:00|
|Dec 21 ~ Mar 31||7:45 ~ 21:30 Early morning skiing operation 6:45 ~|
|Apr 1 ~ May 6||8:00 ~ 16:30|
- 1 The half day ticket for afternoon can be purcharged from 11:50.
- 2 The night ticket can be purcharged from 17:50.