Hakuba Goryu / 47 lift ticket prices
|Ticket type||Adult18 ~ 49||Youth12 ~ 17||Senior50 ~ 69||Senior (G)70+||JuniorElementary school||Note|
|1 day||¥5,000||¥4,000||¥4,000||¥3,200||¥2,700||Beginning ~ 17:00 (subject to change)|
|1 day (discounted)||¥4,000||-1||¥2,100||Season open ~ Dec 14, Mar 11 ~ season end|
|Family 1 day||1 adult + 1 elementary student ¥6,300||Beginning ~ 17:00 (subject to change)|
|2 day||¥9,000||¥7,700||¥7,700||¥6,100||¥4,800||2 consecutive days|
|3 day||¥12,600||¥11,200||¥11,200||¥9,000||¥6,900||3 days, consecutive or nonconsecutive|
|5 day weekday only||¥17,900||-||5 days, consecutive or nonconsecutive, weekdays only|
|Book of tickets (11 points)||¥4,000||¥2,100||Lifts = 1 point,
gondola = 2 points
|Half day||¥3,980||¥2,100||Beginning ~ 13:00 OR 12:00 ~ close|
|Night||¥2,000||¥1,000||Toomi Slope only (18:00 ~ 21:30)|
|One use only||¥400||¥210||Only for a lift|
|Disability 1 day||¥3,700||¥2,100||Up to one companion for same price|
|Kids 1 day||Free for kids below elementary school age|
- ¥500 deposit is required for the ticket excepting only one use ticket.
You will get it back with the machine next to the ticket center.
- For night skiing, you will need to use the night ticket or only one use ticket.
You cannot use your 1 day, 2 days ticket or others.
- For early morning skiing, you can use all the vaild tickets excepting afternoon's half day ticket, night ticket and night season ticket.
- One way tickets for gondola are ¥1000 for an adult and ¥500 for a child.
Return tickets for gondola are ¥1,800 for an adult and ¥900 for a child.
- 1.Same price as usual 1day ticket.
HAKUBA VALLEY TICKET
HAKUBA VALLEY TICKET
The lift ticket can be used at 9 different ski resorts in Hakuba Valley.
Participating ski resorts
Hakuba Goryu, Hakuba47, Hakuba Happo-One, Hakuba Iwatake, Tsugaike kogen, Hakuba Norikura, Hakuba Cortina, Kashimayari, Jiigadake
|Ticket type||Adult(13+)||Child(6 ~ 12)||Note|
|1day ticket||¥6,000||¥3,400||valid only on the day of purchase|
|2day ticket||¥10,800||¥6,000||valid for 3 days from the first day of use|
|3day ticket||¥16,000||¥9,000||valid for 5 days from the first day of use|
|4day ticket||¥21,300||¥11,900||valid for 7 days from the first day of use|
|5day ticket||¥26,600||¥14,900||valid for 9 days from the first day of use|
|6day ticket||¥31,900||¥17,900||valid for 10 days from the first day of use|
|7day ticket||¥37,200||¥20,800||valid for 11 days from the first day of use|
- All rates are in ¥JPY and inclusive of 8% consumption tax.
- There is no deposit with HAKUBA VALLEY lift ticket.
- You cannot use HAKUBA VALLEY lift ticket for night skiing.
The Ticket center is located at the 2nd floor of the Escal Plaza.
Operating period 2018 OPEN ~ 2019 May 6
Ticket Window Opening Hours
|~ 12/21||8:00 ~ 17:00|
|2018 Dec 22 ~ 2019 Mar 31||7:30 ~ 17:00・17:50 ~ 21:30|
|Early morning skiing operation (3)||6:15 ~ 17:00・17:50 ~ 21:30|
|2019 Apr 1 ~ May 6||8:00 ~ 17:00|
- 1 The half day ticket for afternoon can be purcharged from 11:50.
- 2 The night ticket can be purcharged from 17:50.
- 3 Early morning skiing open at every morning between 29 December until 6th January and every weekend and Public Holidays between 12th January until 31st Mar.